We understand when people think of a high end offroad shop, repair and maintenance may be the last thing that comes to mind. But at Outlaw Offroad, that simply is not true. From oil changes and tire rotations to air filters and fluid changes, we know that maintenance is just as important as a nice suspension and those sweet wheels. Proper maintenance is the key to ensuring that your second biggest investment, your vehicle, is well maintained and able to provide service for years to come.
With that in mind, we are making maintenance easy. With our prepaid Premier Maintenance Card, your annual maintenance schedule is handled! We know what your ride needs and we packaged it all together in one convenient package. The list of services includes:
3 Full Service Oil Changes w/ Conventional Oil
3 Tire Rotations
2 Tire Balance Services
1 Engine Air Filter
2 Full Preventive & Maintenance Inspections (Brakes, Fluids, Belts, Hoses, Driveline, etc)
1 Gear Box Service (Differential Fluid Change)
1 FREE Diagnostic (Check Engine, ABS, etc.)
1 Fuel Injection Cleaning Service
Theses services will help ensure your rig stays in tip top condition and ready for whatever adventures may lie ahead. Regular pricing on these services, when purchased separately, is over $750.00! However, when combined, the price is only $349.00!
A savings of over 50% and you have a full 18 months to use the services.
Price does not include tax. Card entitles holder to all services listed on card. This is a "punch card" style program and services will be "punched out" upon completion. Customer must maintain possession of this card, as it cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen. Any additional questions or details about this program can be obtained by calling your local Outlaw Offroad. Services must be used within 18 months of card being issued.
- Oil changes include up to 5 quarts of conventional oil and standard oil filter (spin on).
- Tire rotation and balancing includes up to 5 tires, if required.
- Air filter includes all standard, OE style filters (aftermarket, CAI or altered not included).
- Differential Service includes conventional gear oil, up to 3 quarts, in front and rear differentials.
- Diagnostic Check includes up to a half hour of diagnostic time for any mechanic issue(s).
- Fuel Injection Cleaning service includes direct vacuum service to manifold.
- Maintenance Check includes a full visual inspection of all exterior vehicle systems.